When you purchase your Ford, our job is not complete. In fact we see it as just the beginning of our relationship. Our commitment is to give you all the support you need to help you get the most from owning your Ford.
With 5 fully qualified Ford trained technicians supported by a well stocked parts department, we can service or repair your vehicle quickly, efficiently and at a reasonable rate. As we believe in providing the highest level of service to our customers, a courtesy car is available or alternatively customers can opt for a collection and delivery.
- Free FORD eCHECK
- Ford Accident Management, service free to all drivers
- Comprehensive service and maintenance plans
- Use of quality Ford parts for added peace of mind
- Our Ford trained technicians use the latest diagnostic equipment and tools
- Independent quality checks are carried out by the RAC on any service and repair work
- Book your Ford Service online
- One Call for everything Ford 0203 564 4444
- Also, every Ford vehicle comes with 12 months UK & European Roadside Assistance from the date of registration. This can be extended for a further 12 months when your vehicle has a Scheduled service at a participating Ford Dealer.
One easy number to access all of the Ford Services 24/7.
Whatever you need, Ford One Call can connect you to all our services, including:
Make sure you save this number:
Ford Accident Management
Had an accident? Ford Accident Management is a fully managed service here to assist in handling your claim. Our service is free and available to all Ford owners.
Making an insurance claim can be frustrating, so let our experts help you through the process. Just contact us on 0203 564 4444 and we will:
To Find out more, go to Ford Accident Management
Free 30-point FORD eCHECK
A free 30-point visual Health Check to give you a comprehensive picture of your car’s health.
FORD eCHECK provides a thorough visual inspection of your car, including its wheels and tyres, bodywork, wiper blades, oil and filter, brakes and hubs, steering and suspension, so you know if anything needs attention.
UK & European Roadside Assistance
Every Ford vehicle comes with 12 months UK & European Roadside Assistance from the date of registration. This can be extended for a further 12 months or until your next service is due when your vehicle has a Scheduled service at a participating Ford Dealer, and you’ll also get added peace of mind, because if you do break down you’ll get expert roadside support: wherever you are in Europe.
Ford Service Activated Roadside Assistance is available at participating dealers only and covers you for 12 months, or until your next service is due, whichever comes first.
Find out more about Ford UK and European Roadside Assistance.